9.11.09

Welcome To the Team M!

Here's a little bit about our newest team member, M!!  He is working on his premiere blog which will hopefully be up later this week.  We're excited to see what he has in store for us!


About me:
Im in my second year at the UofC, I like to listen to/play music, and will probably eat up anything that comes out of Thom Yorke's mouth, and I mean anything. I used to live in Dubai (+40 weather) and came to Calgary (-40 weather) in 2008. Finally, I like pie.

Favorite Movies:
The Motorcycle Diaries, One week, Space jam.

Favorite music:
Radiohead, Thom Yorke, Fleet Foxes, Delta Spirit, Beastie Boys, Arcade Fire, Arctic Monkeys, Pale White Gentlemen, Coldplay, Explosions in the Sky, The Grateful Dead, The Velvet Underground, Checkpoint 303 (awesome electro music from the West Bank) and Neutral Milk Hotel.



Cool!!

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment