22.10.09

FMM

Ever wanted to hear Jesus and Fergie combined in a song bird angel fashion? Meet Fast Moving Mountains. I'm kidding of course, and so was Joshua Hughes, vocals and guitar. These boys have quite the sense of humor! I watched a brilliant video interview courtesy of LoveBeanMedia, and got to know Josh and Corey James- guitar and drums- pretty well. According to them Josh provides the more sensitive side and Corey brings the 'legit' rock side. I couldn't help but smile. These guys are probably used to this reaction from women though. Especially considering that they fully realize that Back to You is a mom favorite among their fans.

Your favorite song, is a song I would listen to when I'm doing something mindless (like anything at work). It reminds me of the endless possibilities I slip past everyday and wish I could have grabbed a hold of. And One Sided Phone conversation is a real heart melter. Take a listen! http://www.myspace.com/fastmovingmountains Because after all music wants to be played and heard.

-B

P.S. Here's the video if you want to find out just who bought their instruments!
click

4 comments:

  1. I was more or less in love with FMM as soon as I heard their songs. ASAP when they get back to Calgary from their tour, b and s would love to meet up with them for a chat =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and by chat i mean interview

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've listened to their tracks on-line and are hoping they'll stop by the Eastern U.S. on their tour! When does their album come out?

    ReplyDelete
  4. FMM... let us know what city you want us to play and we can make some calls!! or if your near by toronto we are playing on November 7th at Rear View Mirror!! Thanks for checking our music out!

    ReplyDelete